Saturday, July 24, 2010

I accept your challenge!

I've been home on summer break for nearly three months now, and I've done about a page's worth of creative writing. Worse, that page wasn't at all related to the story I'm supposed to be writing.

So. The purpose of this blog is to display my progress on Jan's story (the title of which, if you haven't figured out from the blog title, is The Foretold) throughout the month of August. I'm not even going to pretend that I'll be posting daily, you guys will be lucky to see a post every other day from me. That doesn't mean I'm not writing though, just that I'm a little too lazy to post. Whenever I do post, I'll post each chapter (or scene, if I decide against lining out chapters yet) on it's own. You know, to make it look like I've done more than just a post every few days.

I doubt I'll be able to finish this in a month, but I'll certainly get something written for once. I'll post the couple chapters I have written sometime between now and August 1st.

Happy reading,
Holst

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to finally reading the exotic products of late nights and Foxhole coffee :)

    ReplyDelete